|Light Source Type||LED, Xenon|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Features of Shalya EndoLUX :
• Better substitute to xenon source: Luminous output, CCT and CRI of the light are comparable with a typical 300W Xenon Lamp, while consuming less power.
• High CRI (Ra): Color Rendering Index (Ra) > 90 signifies that the entire visible light spectrum is perceived, enabling visualization of tiniest variation in tissue color by the surgeon.
• Steady light output: A flicker- free LED light source which ensures clear view as well as assures acquisition of clear images of tissue under observation.
• No undesired heat: No emission of UV and IR from the LED source, which avoids any undesired heating of tissue.
• Automatic shut off: With special detection sensors, abrupt disconnection of fiber cable automatically shuts off the light, providing operator safety due to anti-dazzle feature & avoiding power wastage.
• Surgery Timing Indicator: Indicates the time from the onset of surgery as well as the standard time according to the set time zone with lifetime usage indicator.
• Plug & start: As no warm-up, cool- down time required , unit turns on and off immediately .
• Enhanced source life: Long Life LED (>50000 hours), eliminates the need of frequent replacement, reducing the maintenance cost and environmental waste.
• Automatic Cooling System for LED: Detects temperature & turns on fan only if it’s required which helps in power saving.
• Surgery History: Maintains upto 2000 surgery records for Medico Legal Compliance.
• Control: Can be controlled via USB/Ethernet or centralized control in conjugation with other Shalya OT equipment.
Technical Details: (DC)
· Color Temperature : 4800K +/-300
· Life : >50,000 h
· Color Rendering Index : >90
Reviewed by 27 Users
Most Relevant Reviews